Fictional company · Design preview · Accounts and payouts are disabled
PerkHarbor Help

What can we help with?

Find clear steps for offers, rewards, cashouts, and your account.

All help articles

30 articles

Can I join PerkHarbor?

Getting started

1 min read

Can people in the same household have accounts?

Getting started

1 min read

I cannot sign in. How do I get back into my account?

Your account

1 min read

My verification email is missing or the link has expired

Your account

1 min read

Is PerkHarbor free, and how do rewards work?

Getting started

1 min read

What should I check before starting a game offer?

Offers and tracking

1 min read

How do I keep a game offer tracking correctly?

Offers and tracking

1 min read

I completed an offer but did not get the reward

Rewards

2 min read

How long do I have to report a missing reward?

Rewards

1 min read

Why was I screened out of a survey?

Rewards

1 min read

What is the difference between pending and available rewards?

Rewards

1 min read

How much do I need to cash out?

Cashouts

1 min read

Are there cashout fees or currency conversion charges?

Cashouts

1 min read

How long does a cashout take?

Cashouts

1 min read

What checks do I need for my first cashout?

Cashouts

1 min read

What does my cashout status mean?

Cashouts

1 min read

My gift card is for the wrong country or its code does not work

Cashouts

1 min read

How does the referral bonus work?

Referrals

1 min read

Can I add a referral code later or refer myself?

Referrals

1 min read

How are offer deadlines calculated?

Offers and tracking

1 min read

The offer page is blank. What should I try?

Troubleshooting

1 min read

How should I set tracking permissions for an offer?

Offers and tracking

1 min read

Where do I send identity documents, and how long does review take?

Your account

1 min read

How do I report a suspicious message or account access?

Your account

1 min read

How do I request my data or account deletion?

Your account

1 min read

My account is restricted. How do I ask for a review?

Your account

1 min read

How do I contact PerkHarbor support?

Contact support

1 min read

Can I transfer rewards, and do they expire?

Rewards

1 min read

Where can I check service status?

Troubleshooting

1 min read

My partner game crashes. Who can help?

Offers and tracking

1 min read