PerkHarbor Help
What can we help with?
Find clear steps for offers, rewards, cashouts, and your account.
All help articles
30 articlesCan I join PerkHarbor?
Getting started
Can people in the same household have accounts?
Getting started
I cannot sign in. How do I get back into my account?
Your account
My verification email is missing or the link has expired
Your account
Is PerkHarbor free, and how do rewards work?
Getting started
What should I check before starting a game offer?
Offers and tracking
How do I keep a game offer tracking correctly?
Offers and tracking
I completed an offer but did not get the reward
Rewards
How long do I have to report a missing reward?
Rewards
Why was I screened out of a survey?
Rewards
What is the difference between pending and available rewards?
Rewards
How much do I need to cash out?
Cashouts
Are there cashout fees or currency conversion charges?
Cashouts
How long does a cashout take?
Cashouts
What checks do I need for my first cashout?
Cashouts
What does my cashout status mean?
Cashouts
My gift card is for the wrong country or its code does not work
Cashouts
How does the referral bonus work?
Referrals
Can I add a referral code later or refer myself?
Referrals
How are offer deadlines calculated?
Offers and tracking
The offer page is blank. What should I try?
Troubleshooting
How should I set tracking permissions for an offer?
Offers and tracking
Where do I send identity documents, and how long does review take?
Your account
How do I report a suspicious message or account access?
Your account
How do I request my data or account deletion?
Your account
My account is restricted. How do I ask for a review?
Your account
How do I contact PerkHarbor support?
Contact support
Can I transfer rewards, and do they expire?
Rewards
Where can I check service status?
Troubleshooting
My partner game crashes. Who can help?
Offers and tracking
No matching article. Try a shorter search or another topic.